"Antiguo Casino de Puerto Rico" Building Restoration is located in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and has a total of 21,000 S.F.
A full restoration to one of the most beautiful buildings in Old San Juan. Originally built in 1918, this building is an extraordinary example of the influence from neo-renaissance architecture from XIX century. It was restored to serve as Official Reception Center for the Department of State. The building was constructed near the modern main entrance of Old San Juan, in a lot of 5,150 sq. mts.
The floors and interior columns were finished with marble from Carrara, Italy and Juana Díaz, P.R. A large mirror was installed at the end of the main stair landing that announces what is waiting for the visitor in the second level. All the modern systems such as electrical, mechanical, and lighting were decided to be in accordance with the interior design of the original building.