Built in the early 1900’s, Moscoso Building is located at the heart of the City of Ponce’s Historic District, next to City Hall. This building combines neoclassical elements with Spanish Colonial architecture in a total of 22,630 sq.ft. that were originally used as a pharmacy and that has undergone deterioration and additions throughout time. The building now holds the municipal offices and its adaptive reuse was accomplished by restoring the building’s exterior façades and interior spaces preserving and restoring the original materials and character of the building. Additions made with time were demolished and new walls were built to accommodate the spatial needs of the different departmental offices. New spaces were carefully designed using materials that could be easily removed in the future without attempting against the structure of the building. The scope of this project included restoration, planning, interior design and supervision through construction.